Barry Bros Security is one of London’s longest serving security companies spanning three generations. We offer a nationwide service that everyone from home and business owners to property and facilities managers has relied upon for over 60 years.
Established in 1945, Barry Bros Security is a family run company with an extensive security showroom and locksmith workshop in central London. Barry Bros Security is National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold accredited with our alarm, CCTV & access control systems meeting European and British standards PD6662 & BS8243, NCP104 and NACP30 as well as the exacting requirements of insurers.
As members of the Master Locksmiths Association (MLA), our engineers are qualified and certified Master Locksmiths. We are also members of the British Locksmith Institute, Eurosafe and the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers. So you can count on Barry Bros Security every time for guaranteed quality when it comes to advice, service, products and workmanship
Barry Bros Security is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy and rights when it comes to information processing. Barry Bros Security is committed to maintaining compliance with current data protection legislation, any future legislation that comes into force as and when required, and to maintain transparency about how it processes personal data. Barry Bros Security processes the personal data of both its own employees and its business contacts and works to robust information security policies to ensure this data is kept secure and the risk of data breach is reduced to a minimum.
This Privacy Notice informs you how and why Barry Bros Security collects your personal information, how Barry Bros Security processes your personal information, who has access to your personal information, and details your rights as an individual to control how your personal information is processed.
By continuing to use Barry Bros Security’s services you give Barry Bros Security permission to process your personal data for the purposes identified as set out within this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice contains information regarding:
- LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WEBSITE PRIVACY
- HOW BARRY BROS SECURITY USES YOUR INFORMATION
- BARRY BROS SECURITY CLIENT INFORMATION
- RECRUITMENT, STAFF DETAILS AND SECURITY SCREENING
- YOUR RIGHTS
- SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Lawful basis for processing your information
To comply with the data protection requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), there must be a lawful basisto collect, process and store any personal data that you provide Barry Bros Security with. For Barry Bros Security as a data controller, the lawful bases under which personal data is processed include:
- The contractual agreement with each client for the provision of information, products or services that you request from us. Personal information that Barry Bros Security collects will be limited to what is necessary and processed for the purposes of fulfilling our service to you.
- Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interestspursued by Barry Bros Security. For example, Barry Bros Security may occasionally send out communications using your contact details that are of specific importance to clients with security systems maintained under contract, registered master key systems, where Barry Bros Security are the approved supplier of products and services or the client holds a credit account with Barry Bros Security for the provision of regular products and services. Such communications may include updates on products or services provided to you. (Where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, Barry Bros Security will instead ask for your consent.)
- Any active consentyou may have given Barry Bros Security to receive or access particular services where another lawful basis does not apply. You will be asked to demonstrate your consent with an affirmative action, such as ticking a box or filling in your email address.
Collection of Personal Information
When you access and browse the Barry Bros Security website and when you correspond with Barry Bros Security by phone, post or email, you may give Barry Bros Security information about yourself. This information can include your name, postal address, email address, landline and/or mobile telephone number and information about your employment (including your job title, responsibilities and employer’s details) as well as other personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies, but is not limited to, personal information that Barry Bros Security collects from:
- visitors to the Barry Bros Security website;
- associated third party organisations, stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors;
- individuals who use Barry Bros Security services (including site contacts or nominated Keyholders);
- job applicants and Barry Bros Security current and former employees;
- visitors to the Barry Bros Security Showroom and Warehouses (including passersby).
Barry Bros understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.barrybros.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;]“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and“We/Us/Our” means Barry Bros, a limited company registered in England under company number 07188746 whose registered address is Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA, and whose main trading address is121-123, Praed St, Paddington, London W2 1RL.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Barry Bros [, a limited company registered in England under company number 07188746, whose registered address is Leytonstone House, Leytonstone, London, E11 1GA and whose main trading address is 121-123, Praed St, Paddington, London W2 1RL.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- What Data Do We Collect?
- date of birth;
- business/company name
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by using the opt-out link supplied with all email communication.)
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will mainly be stored in the UK. Some of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including:
- Vetting all suppliers storing data outside the EEA to ensure they are GDPR compliant.
- Please refer to privacy policies of suppliers storing data outside the EEA:
- Campaign Monitor https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Vetting all suppliers storing data to ensure they are GDPR compliant.
- Please refer to privacy policies of suppliers storing data outside the EEA:
- Campaign Monitor https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy
- Do We Share Your Data?
- Subject to section 8.2, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- In addition to your rights under the GDPR, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at via one of the following methods: https://www.barrybros.com/contact/
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for Google Analytics. For more details, please refer to section 6, above, and to section 13.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 13.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose Strictly Necessary wfvt_ Wordfence: Tracks a user duration so that the page views can be grouped together Yes wordfence_verifiedHuman Wordfence: Verify if the visitor is a bot or human Yes
and the following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose wfwaf-authcookie- Wordfence This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate user’s login request. wordpress_test_cookie WordPress WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. wp-settings- WordPress WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. wp-settings-time- WordPress WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analyics, AdInsights and Slow Plow. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Third Party Cookies:
Name of Cookie Provider Purpose _ga Google Analytics Used to distinguish users. _gid Google Analytics Used to distinguish users. adiLP AdInsight cookies (ResponseTap service) Cookie used to help prevent errors in tracking visitors where they may be using one browser with multiple tabs opened. adiS AdInsight cookies (ResponseTap service) Cookie used to help us understand our visitor interaction between our website and telephone adiV AdInsight cookies (ResponseTap service) Cookie contains an identifier which is used by AdInsight to track a visitor over time. This allows AdInsight to show multiple visits made by a customer over time from the same browser. adiVi AdInsight cookies (ResponseTap service) cookie contains an identifier which is used by AdInsight to help track a visitor’s path while they are on the website _sp_ses SnowPlow Analytics Domain identifier cookie _sp_id SnowPlow Analytics Sessions identifier cookie
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Contacting Us
How Barry Bros Security uses your information
Where Barry Bros Security collects personal data (for example your name, postal address or e-mail address) this information is used by Barry Bros Security for providing the products / services you have requested or which are detailed within your service agreement.
Barry Bros Security will only pass your personal data to relevant and approved third party organisations or individuals to fulfill the scope of works requested by you (eg. for goods purchased from Barry Bros Security and delivered directly from the manufacturer or for specialist / regional service and installation works where required), as a contractual requirement, with your explicit consent, or if specifically compelled to do so by law or court order or other legitimate reason.
Barry Bros Security will use your information for correspondence and transaction purposes to comply with the terms of a maintenance contract, to carry out works as instructed by you, to comply with any legal requirements, pursue the legitimate interests of the business and protect our legal position in the event of legal proceedings.
Barry Bros Security receives enquiries about products and services through the website and by telephone, post and email. Enquiries will typically require the person to provide some form of contact details to allow Barry Bros Security to follow them up.
For general enquiries, a record of the enquiry is retained by Barry Bros Security for a period necessary to pursue the legitimate interestsof the business.
Barry Bros Security Client Information
Barry Bros Security retains all information regarding maintenance contracts throughout the life of the contract and for a period of time after should that contract cease. This includes audit records, contact details, and any other information collected by Barry Bros Security as part of the supply, installation, servicing or maintenance works carried out.
All information provided to and collected by Barry Bros Security via clients or potential clients is treated as Confidential and is only used for purposes related to the provision of information / quotations / works / after care services. Any financial details given have access limited to the relevant Barry Bros Security departments only. Client information is stored securely on Barry Bros Security’s internal CRM database onsecure servers or PC’s protected by Passwords, Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software, or in hard copy files located within monitored intruder alarm and CCTV protected offices.
Once client information is no longer relevant / needed Barry Bros Security will permanently delete the electronic files and utilize the services of a GDPR compliant Secure Document Shredding company to destroy the contents of hard copy files.
Barry Bros Security may occasionally send out communications using your contact details that are of specific importance to clients for example, those with security systems maintained under contract, registered master key systems, where Barry Bros Security are the approved supplier of products and services or the client holds a credit account with Barry Bros Security for the provision of regular products and services. Such communications may include temporary changes to our opening times during holiday periods, updates on products provided to you, services provided to you or marketing information on new services offered by Barry Bros Security. (Where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, Barry Bros Security will instead ask for your consent.) You do have the option to opt out of receiving these communications at any time, but please bear in mind this may mean that you miss out on important updates.
Barry Bros Security’s Marketing department may, from time to time, send newsletters with valuable information and security updates. You may unsubscribe from these emails if you wish using the link at the bottom of the email.
Recruitment, Staff Details and Security Screening
Applicants for roles at Barry Bros Security are asked to provide their personal information for the application process, including their current Curriculum Vitae and a Covering Letter, either directly or through a Recruitment Agency. This information is used solely by Barry Bros Security management for the purpose of assessing the applicant’s suitability for the role, leading to a possible invitation to interview.
Personal details of unsuccessful applicants may be held by the Barry Bros Security HR Manager for a period of time after the decision, for the legitimate interest of assessing eligibility for any other roles that may be more suitable. Barry Bros Security does not share this information with any other party within this time. Applicants do have the right to contact the HR Manager and withdraw their details at any time during the recruitment process, and the HR Manager will then update the records accordingly.
Barry Bros Security requires successful applicants to provide proof of identity, such as a passport or a birth certificate, to ensure the applicant is eligible to work in the UK, which is a legal requirement. Barry Bros Security also requires the applicant’s full name, contact details, home address, bank details and name and contact details of their next of kin. Barry Bros Security may also ask about any medical conditions, details of which remain strictly private and confidential for the attention of the Barry Bros Security HR Manager only. Barry Bros Security collects personal data using the employment application form, NSSA Screening application form and new starter checklist for the purpose of setting up the employee on the payroll system, the pension scheme and to facilitate the security screening background checks. Barry Bros Security will only share the employee’s details with the third parties providing these services to allow the service provision.
The contract of employment forms Barry Bros Security’s lawful basis to process employees’ personal data in order to fulfil its contractual obligations, plus any specific consent given by the employee for additional services or benefits. Information disclosed remains strictly private and confidential and under the control of the Barry Bros Security HR Manager, and only accessible by the Directors, your Direct Line Manager, the HR Department and Payroll / Accounts Department. Should an employee wish to enquire about the personal information Barry Bros Security holds about them, they can make a ‘subject access request’ to the HR Manager.
Successful applicants to a vacancy at Barry Bros Security are required to complete a security screening check before commencing employment with Barry Bros Security. This process is outsourced to the National Security Screening Agency Ltd (NSSA), a Barry Bros Security approved screening company certified by the NSI (National Security Inspectorate). The NSSA collect personal data for the purpose of carrying out background screening on behalf of Barry Bros Security employees. Successful applicants are asked to complete an NSSA security screening application form provided by Barry Bros Security. Applicants are asked to provide their current passport or a birth certificate, a driving license and a utility bill or bank statement with their current home address stated. These forms are checked and counter signed by a Barry Bros Security Manager and then forwarded to the NSSA. The NSSA will ask the applicant about their previous work experience, education, referee details, and for answers to the questions relevant to the role they have applied for. The NSSA will share the applicant’s name, date of birth and address history with third parties (the Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service and Equifax) where it is necessary to fulfill their contractual obligations to the applicant and to Barry Bros Security, and where obliged to do so by law.
Once the preliminary screening is successful, the applicant can then commence their employment with Barry Bros Security. The Barry Bros Security HR Manager compiles a separate file relating to their employment containing the documentation listed above. The information contained in this is kept in a secure location and is password protected by the Barry Bros Security HR Manager and only used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment.
If the employment is terminated or an employee resigns, Barry Bros Security retains both the security screening and HR file for a period of time to enable Barry Bros Security to comply with the terms of the contract, to comply with any legal requirements, pursue the legitimate interests of the business, provide accurate references in accordance with BS7858 and protect our legal position in the event of legal proceedings.
Barry Bros Security has CCTV cameras installed in and around all property owned by the business for the purposes of crime prevention, staff safety and public safety. Barry Bros Security staff, visitors to Barry Bros Security or passersby may be recorded on these cameras. The footage is stored by Barry Bros Security for a limited time before it is overwritten. Barry Bros Security may monitor the footage in the event of a security breach either on site or within close proximity of our premises. Barry Bros Security will only ever share the footage with the local Police force in the event of a criminal investigation. The contact number for CCTV enquiries is stated on signage around the building.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), Barry Bros Security recognises and respects that you have rights as an individual providing personal data:
You have the right to know exactly how your personal data will be processed by Barry Bros Security. Barry Bros Security commits to processing your data fairly, lawfully and transparently, details of which are set out in this Privacy Notice.
You have the right to request access to the personal data that Barry Bros Security holds about you.
You have the right to request changes to the data held about you if the data is incorrect or requires additional information.
You have the right to request erasure of your data or the right to be forgotten completely, where there is no legitimate reason for your data to continue to be processed.
You have the right to request that processing of your data is restricted so that the data remains stored but is not further processed by Barry Bros Security.
You have the right to request a copy of your data in a portable format.
You have the right to object to your data being processed, if the processing is for a legitimate interest without compelling grounds, or for direct marketing.
You may notify Barry Bros Security of any request to change how your personal data is processed or to update your records by telephone, email or post (- see ‘How to Contact Us’).
Barry Bros Security retains the right to continue processing personal data if there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Please note: should you choose to erase your data or restrict how your data is processed, this may affect the service Barry Bros Security can provide you and your awareness of important information and updates.
Subject Access Requests
If you wish to make a free Subject Access Request to access a copy of the personal data Barry Bros Security stores about you, or understand how it is processed and why, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact Barry Bros Security’s office (email preferred email@example.com).
- Include details of your request – which information about you do you wish to have access to?
- Provide sufficient evidence about yourself for Barry Bros Security to verify your identity. (Barry Bros Security may have to contact you otherwise.)
Barry Bros Security will deal with your request without undue delay, within 1 month of the receipt of your request. Barry Bros Security will notify you if it is unable to provide the information within 1 month, detailing the likely timescale. If Barry Bros Security is unable to grant you access to your data for a specific reason you will be notified immediately. In certain circumstances, such as where a large amount of data is requested which may require extensive time or resource to gather and collate the data, Barry Bros Security reserves the right to charge a fee to account for this activity.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is regularly reviewed and may change from time to time in order to improve our data management.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact Barry Bros Security for further information about this Privacy Notice, you can call, email or write to us at:
Barry Bros Security
121-123 Praed Street
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgT:020 7262 9009
This Privacy Notice does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Barry Bros Security’s collection and use of personal information. However, Barry Bros Security is happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed when requested.
Barry Bros Security makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate and current. However, it cannot guarantee this and cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, misstatements or mistakes on the website. Anyone becoming aware of such matters is requested to notify Barry Bros Security in writing or by e-mail.
Links to other websites
This Privacy Notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites, or the content of those sites. Barry Bros Security encourages you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.